Wednesday 11 July 2007

Facebook

1st post for a while. Just joined up Facebook! Was inspired to by an ex-student (from many years ago) who invited me as a friend. He got me off my behind to have a look at it. Have been meaning two for a few weeks as I've noticed mention of it in the regular media. Seems a very myspacey type of social networking. what I cannot believe is the founders knocked back the billion dollars they were offered for it. I can see Facebook being vogue for a short while then superceded by the "next" innovation. By then the founders might have missed the boat!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]