Sunday 10 June 2007

Hooray assignment finished!!

Hooray my 2nd assignment for FLE finished. I'll let it sit for a couple of days then re-read and edit before submitting it. I don't know about others but I actually completed in a more formal way as I found the structure easier. I hope that sits ok. It was good covering a variety of readings in relation to social software to support the learning task that Liang and I had created. Now that I've put in the hard yards from Friday evening to now I'm going to enjoy the public holiday tomorrow with my beautiful family!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Good for you Andrew - I'm still going - but I have to agree reading the literature is certainly giving a more rounded picture of what social software entails - I feel that in some ways we have only discovered the tip of the iceberg to date - lots more to explore!

AndrewL said...

Thanks for commenting Cathy, I wondered if anyone out there would respond. Good luck with your work, I hope you are not doing too much!! I made sure I cut back a birt so as to not have to large a word count. I alomost got the feeling that less was more to some extent!

Anonymous said...

I also like to get it finish and look at it again in a while but do not always have the time... like this time. Feel the information is fresh but still a bit rushed... There certainly is plenty of information. Bill D